"Together Everyone Achieves More"
- Clients: Oil, Petrochemical Air Separation, Power/Utility, EPC
- 40+ years of work experience
- Multiple projects – US & Canada
- Languages: English
- Scope Development, Schedule of Norms Development and Pre-Mobilization Project Work Packages for Tank Turn-around Projects
- Contract and Project Management Oversight
- Engineering Design, Procurement and Construction Management
- Construction Equipment Optimization
- Value Added / Fitness For Purpose Evaluations and Recommendations
Work Experience (Selection)
- Executive Management for Design, Procurement, Shop Fabrication and Field Erection of:
- API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks
- API 620 Dual Wall LOX and LIN Tanks
- ASME Pressure Vessels
- API 653 Tank and ASME Pressure Vessel Repairs
- Chimneys, Stacks, Liners and Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Scrubber Units
- Carbon and Stainless Steel Tanks and Nickel Alloy Stack Liners and FGD Scrubber Units.
- Development and Implementation of Quality and Safety Procedures and Controls.
- Development and Implementation of Effective and Efficient Cost and Schedule Procedures and Controls.
2014 – Present
Consultant – GPG Consulting, LLC.
SE Regional Manager –
2005 – 2012
Dir Operations – Karrena International
2003 – 2005
Tank / Pressure Vessel Consultant
1999 – 2002
GM – CB&T Construction Services
1998 – 1999
President – ITEQ Construction Services
1977 – 1997
VP – Graver Tank & Mfg. Co.
BS, MS Civil Engineering
Rose Polytechnic Institute
Formerly Licensed Professional Engineer – State of Indiana
Shell Oil Products (US)
Shell Pipeline Company (US)
Air Liquide (US & Canada)
Multiple EP&C Companies
Multiple Utility Owners