"Together Everyone Achieves More"
- 30+ clients
- 25+ years of work experience
- 50+ projects in 2 countries
- RCM, Lean Six Sigma, VBC, PMP
- Languages: English
- Strategic & Tactical Turnaround Management
- Maintenance & Reliability Strategies
- Cross-Functional Team Building, Leadership, Mentoring, Coaching
- Strategic Contractors Partnerships
- Process Improvement
- Value Engineering
Work Experience (Selection)
- Efficiencies: Attained over $3M in identified savings within the first 6 months of piloting a new scope writer program for aboveground storage tank maintenance with Shell Oil Company and Motiva Enterprise, LLC. Developed a scoping process that aligned with the owner’s performance objectives and Shell’s “Value Based Contracting” (VBC) strategy which comprises of Schedule of Norms (SoN). Current program savings are over $15M.
- Transformation: Was able to effectively encourage, motivate, and coach a network of 20+ procurement processionals to adopt an “On-Line Bidding” process to secure goods and services across all of Shell Oil Company’s business units. The network was able to deliver over $162.5M in savings over a 2-year period. The results elevated the program to world class performance.
- Process Improvement: Streamlined the existing Tank Maintenance Process for Shell Oil Products, Shell Chemical, Shell Distribution, and Motiva Enterprise, LLC. to reduce overall tank turnaround cost and duration. Created a visual roadmap of key deliverables to ensure optimal performance along with a safer work environment. Measured improvements of costs @ 25% and reduction in turnaround durations @ 50%.
2013 – Present
President, GPG Consulting, LLC
Operations Manager, CSC
Service Strategies Mgr., Nissan
Procurement Mgr., Shell Lubricants
On-Line Bid Mgr., Shell Oil Products, US
Business Planning/Project Development, Shell Oil Products, US
Bachelor of Civil Engineering,
Penn State University
Licensed Professional Engineer – Texas 109186
Shell Canada (CAN)
Motiva Enterprise, LLC. (US)
Shell Oil Products (US)
Shell Chemical (US)
Shell Pipeline Company (US)
Phillips 66 (US)
Kinder Morgan (US)